Right of succession
You wish to settle your last will and testament. Whatever your situation, single, married, separated, divorced or cohabiting, with one or more children from one or more unions, property situated in different countries, you may count on Notaires Associés to find, within legal limits, the solution which best matches your wishes.
Planning your inheritance
Notaires Associés are qualified particularly in:
- showing you the different types of practicable testamentary provisions (handwritten or authentic will, contract of inheritance);
- helping you to avoid conflicts between your heirs;
- being an executor for your will to ensure respect for your last will and testament.
Notaires Associés may also advise you in the following areas:
- the constitution and/or writing of the articles of association of a company or a foundation,
- the writing of contracts for a simple partnership and a general partnership,
- the preparation of contracts for transfer of company shares,
- the obtaining of tax exemption when a foundation is set up,
- to establish notifications, or statements, or to help you with all procedures which are necessary in order to be registered at the Trade Register.