Our activities in relation to civil legislation are as follows :
You have decided to create an association. A notary can help to :
- inform you as to the organisation of an association
- draft the Articles of Association and inform you as to the manner in which to best organise the association’s operations,
- draft Minutes of the Association’s General Assembly;
- and, in due course, register the association at the Chamber of Commerce.
You have decided to set up a Foundation. A notary can help you in :
- defining the Foundations goals;
- drafting the Articles of Association;
- possibly obtaining a tax exempt status;
- helping you to prepare the Foundation Board’s Minutes;
- providing you with all necessary legal and fiscal foundation related recommendations.